Network Automation, the award-winning IT and business process automation software provider, today announced its partnership with DataChronic, a leading service provider specializing in IT consulting, software integration, and business process automation, to reveal a comprehensive solution supplementing DataChronic’s eTicket system with Network Automation’s AutoMate BPA Server 9 to further advance its customer service operations. This innovative collaboration will enable DataChronic’s customers to effectively direct, manage, and deploy CRM tasks in a quick and productive manner.
The eTicket system consists of a web-based ticketing system to facilitate data entry and multiple app regulations on an interface used by customer service operators. By incorporating AutoMate BPA Server 9 into this existing system, it reduces repetitive tasks and maximizes productivity within the eTicket database, adding the power of automation through the user input simulation technique.
This complete solution offers automation for:
• Performing operations on multiple apps by automatically using interactive user input simulation
• Exporting from main source apps every 15 minutes
• Importing exported data directly to the eTicket database
• Producing real-time daily reports
• Sending emails using prebuilt and customized templates
“AutoMate is the very best automation platform out there, and we thank Network Automation for continually improving its products and striving to create a more efficient way to handle IT and business processes,” said
“Network Automation is very excited to be partnering with DataChronic to enhance the eTicket system,” said
DataChronic's mission is to assist our clients to increase their productivity of their enterprise. The search for productivity recovery areas in internal and external operational processes (customers and suppliers) becomes, thanks to the experience and knowledge computing, repetitive processes automation (automation processes), integration of information flows between departments and business units (Workflow Management), business intelligence (Operational Intelligence) to provide the correct information to the right people when you need them. The increase in the productivity of your company, bringing our technology to the benefit of your brand and your Customers. The computerization of a company represents a delicate moment and an obligatory path to reach the objectives of competitiveness on the market today. DataChronic, as a service provider, has to support its customers on a global scale by offering consulting services, development, integration and management. The tenacity, the passion and the capacity for renewal that we put in will help you achieve success.
For additional information, please visit http://www.datachronic.com.
About Network Automation
For additional information, please visit http://www.networkautomation.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11123133.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead