CelPro, which is now the
Industry analysts report that in addition to Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), many businesses have a rising demand for mobile device management (MDM) solutions to support an increasingly remote workforce.
As BTG Mobility, CelPro will continue to offer services including: Multiple platform monitoring and support (for iOS, Android, RIM, and
"This acquisition positions BTG not only as the one-stop shop where organizations of all sizes can solve their mobility and wireless problems, but also as the most complete IT and telecom solutions provider," said
"With carriers like AT&T continuing to build out 4G networks, businesses will need a trusted partner to help deploy the most scalable, secure solutions. BTG Mobility not only addresses the paradigm shift in business computing and communications, but is also a prescient examination of what the marketplace is calling for."
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- Budget Deal on Brink of Passing in Senate
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Broadband Policies Could Mean 11,000 Jobs
- William Morris Endeavor Eats up IMG
- Wine Collector Convicted of Making Fake Vintages
- Apple: Disney Animation iPad App Best of 2013