With the future-proof 802.11ac wireless technology in combination with advancements such as Vectoring, Bonding and Combo WAN functionalities, the new fleet of Internet access solutions once again manifests
On top of the 802.11n wireless technology built into the entire range, the VMG8924 exceptionally features the cutting-edge 802.11ac concurrent dual-band technology for additional power of performance.
It enables not only the astounding throughput of as high as 1300 Mbps, but also operates with a specifically efficient dual-band mechanism. With the capability to perform concurrent packet transmission over both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, the mechanism alleviates traffic congestion and cross-interference within a single band to a great extent when numerous electronic devices are accessing the network simultaneously. The bandwidth performance, such as data throughput, coverage range and resilience to interference, is enormously boosted to secure high-quality transmission for high-definition multimedia applications.
The new series of Gigabit gateways features multi-fold functionalities including dual-mode VDSL2/ADSL2+ as well as Combo WAN (DSL and Gigabit Ethernet). The high availability and flexibility enable service providers to configure the device conveniently for different FTTH/FTTB/FTTC deployments without investing additional efforts and resources for replacements or re-configurations.
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign