Walmart will hire 55,000 seasonal employees for the holidays this year, the company said Monday.
Walmart also said it is expanding opportunities for its workers, putting 35,000 temporary workers into part-time positions and moving another 35,000 to full-time up from part-time.
The company did not have details on how many Central Florida jobs would be affected.
People can apply at their local stores.
Original headline: Walmart hiring 55,000 for holidays, moving workers into full-time positions
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged