With ezW2Correction tax software from Halfpricesoft.com, businesses and accountants can file both form W2C and W3C without the usual headaches. In responding to customers’ requests, the latest version from W2C software fixed a rare display issue on some Windows machine. It also added the new PDF printing features. ezW2Correction software can now support unlimited accounts, unlimited recipients and forms with one flat rate. All of these changes makes it an ideal choice for accountants and multiple-business owners.
"Business owners should spend their time running the business, not preparing tax forms," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. "Yet tax reporting is a critical component of any business and can't be ignored. That's why we engineered ezW2Correction software so that anyone that knows how to point and click with a computer mouse can run it."
Unique features in this software include:
• Clients save valuable time by eliminating an extensive learning curve - ezW2Correction is designed to be simple and intuitive, allowing users to get started right away.
• ezW2Correction software can print W-2C (copy 1, 2, A, B, C and D) AND w-3C on white paper. SSA-approved.
• ezW2Correction Can fill data on pre-printed forms too.
• ezW2Correction can print recipient copies into digital PDF file.
• ezW2Correction can support unlimited companies, recipients and forms with one flat rate
• Quick Data Import feature
• Try before purchasing
Customers who would like to acquire ezW2Correction software at
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses around the world with its payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and barcode generating software. It continues to grow with its philosophy that small business owners need affordable, user friendly, super simple, and totally risk-free software.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/W2-Correction/Software/prweb11146803.htm
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws