A major broadband networking firm,
The new range of broadband access solutions once again manifests the company's long-standing leadership in DSL broadband technology and application developments, with the future-proof 802.11ac mobile technology in combination with advancements like Vectoring, Bonding and Combo WAN functionalities.
The VMG8924 exceptionally features the state-of-the-art 802.11ac concurrent dual-band technology for extra power of performance, on top of the 802.11n wireless technology built into the whole range.
It not only allows the impressive throughput of as high as 1300 Mbps, but also operates with a specifically effective dual-band mechanism.
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend