It also merges Dense Wavelength-Division Multiplexing (DWDM) and Carrier Ethernet and its Flashwave 7120 platform, which provides a modular "pay-as-you-grow" design. With this it would permit PTCI to incrementally add 160G in bandwidth and increase fibre capacity by 16x.
The industry-standard interfaces, monitoring and management tools and support services is supplied by the
Additionally, VarData is backing up PTCI with a buyback programme of legacy equipment to help cope with the network evolution needs and project network demands of 100G and beyond.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.