The new angled M12 connectors, which are the first of their type, are ideal for automated pick-and-place assembly and reflow soldering processes. They can be processed cost-efficiently on an SMT manufacturing line.
Versions with 3, 4 or 5 pins exist and 8-pin variants are being developed.
Due to their central position at the edge of the PCB, the new angled M12 connectors are extremely compact.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients