Tomitribe a dedicated Apache TomEE service and support provider, announced today at JavaOne the launch of its enterprise services for Apache TomEE and other open sources projects. Senior management will be joining Jelastic at booth #5004 to discuss the details of its consulting, training and support service levels.
JavaOne2013 Technical Sessions:
• Apache TomEE, Java EE Web Profile, and More on Tomcat [CON3969]
• Enterprise JavaBeans 3.2 with Examples [CON7759]
• Java EE 8 and Beyond [CON2406]
• Six Reasons to Use a Repository [CON7843]
Apache TomEE is the Java Enterprise Edition 6 Web Profile Certified edition of Apache Tomcat, the world’s most popular Java application server software, with more than 70% market penetration within the enterprise. TomEE is everything Tomcat is plus JSF, JTA, JPA, CDI, JAAS, JACC, JavaMail API, Bean Validation and Enterprise JavaBeans. Tomitribe offers developers and IT managers the advantages of having faster, better performing open source solutions while saving time and technical resources.
“We are excited to announce Tomitribe’s support services which span from architecture review and design to ongoing support of business-critical applications. Our goal is to help developers build on what they already know and shine on new projects using Apache TomEE,” said
Tomitribe delivers a dedicated enterprise service for Apache TomEE, a Java EE 6 Web Profile certified application server that starts with Apache Tomcat. TomEE combines the simplicity of Tomcat, a widely deployed open source web server and Servlet container, with the power of Java EE. This long awaited solution helps development and operations teams solve the need to deliver high performance products to gain a competitive edge without introducing complex technology.
Tomitribe was founded in 2013 by
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11147704.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List