Series: "Breaking Bad," AMC.
Actor: Jeff Daniels, "The Newsroom," HBO.
Actress: Claire Danes, "Homeland," Showtime.
Supporting actor: Bobby Cannavale, "Boardwalk Empire," HBO.
Supporting actress: Anna Gunn, "Breaking Bad," AMC.
Writing: Henry Bromell, "Homeland," Showtime.
Directing: David Fincher, "House of Cards," Netflix.
Series: "Modern Family," ABC.
Actor: Jim Parsons, "The Big Bang Theory," CBS.
Actress: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, "Veep," HBO.
Supporting Actor: Tony Hale, "Veep," HBO.
Supporting actress: Merritt Wever, "Nurse Jackie," Showtime.
Writing: Tina Fey & Tracey Wigfield, "30 Rock."
Directing: Gail Mancuso, "Modern Family," ABC.
Miniseries or made-for-TV movie: "Behind the Candelabra," HBO.
Actor: Michael Douglas, "Behind the Candelabra," HBO.
Actress: Laura Linney, "The Big C: Hereafter," Showtime.
Supporting actor: James Cromwell, "American Horror Story: Asylum," FX.
Supporting actress: Ellen Burstyn, "Political Animals," USA.
Writing: Abi Morgan, "The Hour," BBC America.
Directing: Steven Soderbergh, "Behind the Candelabra," HBO.
Reality-competition Program: "The Voice," NBC.
Host, reality-competition series: Heidi Klum & Tim Gunn, "Project Runway," Lifetime.
Variety/music series: "The Colbert Report," Comedy Central.
Writing, variety series: "The Colbert Report," Comedy Central.
Directing, variety series: Don Roy King, "Saturday Night Live," NBC.
Choreography: Derek Hough, "Dancing With the Stars," ABC.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say