The 2013 theme focuses on mobile marketing trends, opportunities and creative concepts. Statistical data, provided by Spherexx.com‘s ILoveLeasing.com CRM and utilized by ZRS, shows more prospects are reading email on their mobile devices than on personal computers - 7% more, which is up 418 % in the last two years. These facts certainly support speculations that mobile Internet usage will surpass personal computers by the end of 2013.
ILoveLeasing.com CRM is mobile-friendly and Spherexx.com is currently introducing a mobile companion upgrade for clients to access the sophisticated program with a mobile telephone. The iPad version is already in place with Spherexx.com’s SweetSpotDashboard.com application. Spherexx.com also provides market survey software for ZRS with MarketSurveyTools.com.
ZRS boasts a long history of above-and-beyond service and accolades including the 2007 “Highest in Residential Satisfaction” from
The conference was informative with
As a third-party management company,
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change