The lens cameras can be attached with the phones via a supplied smartphone attachment that claimed to fit several popular handsets.
The lens cameras can be attached with the phones via a supplied smartphone attachment that claimed to fit several popular handsets. You can connect the phone with the lens cameras via WiFi or NFC. Infact if you have connected the phone and the Lens camera via WiFi or NFC, you can also click pictures through the later without even attaching the two.
"Use your smartphone's large, bright screen as a real time viewfinder, fire the shutter, start/stop movie recordings, and adjust settings like shooting mode, zoom and Auto Focus area. Also use the phone's screen to share the memories instantly via any of your ususal phone apps. You don't' even need to have the phone and camera attached. Place
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Insurance Rule Change Angers Industry
- Alex Kinsey, Sierra Deaton Crowned 'X-Factor' Champs
- Revised GDP Up 4.1 Percent in 3rd Quarter
- Obama Opens Last-Minute Loophole in Insurance Law
- Obama's Dad Was Abusive Drunk, Half Brother Says
- Brian Boitano Announces That He Is Gay
- Time No Longer Stands Still for Cuban Entrepreneurs
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama
- BlackBerry Posts $4.4 Billion Quarterly Net Loss