The global smartphone shipment volume will reach nearly 2 billion units in 2018 with the CAGR (Compound Average Growth Rate) of 18.7% for the period 2012 - 2018, according to
Meanwhile, Apple's recently revealed standalone iPhone 5C 16GB is priced at
Looking ahead to the future, as Android's dominance in the high and low-priced smartphone market segments is likely to remain with a large number of applications available, Android's development will continue to stay ahead of others. Meanwhile, a slew of smartphone branded vendors rushing into making the comprehensiveness of their respective ecosystems is expected to spur a next wave of business opportunities for products built around those ecosystems.
Regarding wireless 4G, in anticipation of
In the FDD-LTE industry, several leading auto makers have begun integrating a build-in LTE auto device to deliver integrated telematics multimedia solutions. Therefore, telematics consoles that provide wireless interfaces for mobile devices will become the next development focus in 2014.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal