The device offers a 4 inch display along with older Android ICS operating system.
As reported earlier, Samsung has made available an affordable smartphone in
The dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Trend comes with a 4 inch display which has resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. It is based on Android Ice Ceram Sandwich 4.0 operating system and comes with a 1 GHz single core processor and 512 MB RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy Trend offers 4 GB of internal storage memory, which can be expanded by a micro SD card to up to 32 GB. The phone comes with high-speed WiFi and HSDPA 3.6 connectivity for faster data downloads and faster multimedia on the go.
The Samsung Galaxy Trend has a 3 megapixel camera at the back and is powered by a 1500 mAh battery. Though the smartphone has been listed, it is not available for purchase right now but is expected to be made available in the coming days.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court