Loic LeGuisquet, the Executive VP, Oracle EMEA pointed out two technology trends that will transform businesses in EMEA, at the 2013 Oracle Open world conference in
LeGuisquet says it's about how technology brings the innovation spirit in business operations; he referred to
To stay ahead of market competition, companies must be devoted to use big data for example from operation statistics and customer forums. However they should have powerful systems in place like servers that can handle the processing of big data in real time.
Consequently, Toyoki says before diving deep into big data, organizations should first set parameters to data they want to analyze, then they should identify second level sensitive groups among the data to be analyzed because this increases the probability at which companies predict the success of a product before actually even producing it.
"The key to successful use of big data is an organization's ability to analyze these data using powerful and flexible technology tools", says Toyoki.
McAfee are also using
Peter generates technical content for CIO East Africa and the
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?