NetRefer, the leading provider of performance marketing software has been awarded Gold Partner status by
“This Gold Partner status is a reflection of our commitment to provide a cutting-edge performance marketing platform coupled with an outstanding customer service. It is a tribute to the passion and smart work of NetRefer's R&D & IT teams to ensure a cutting-edge architecture and quality code are the primary drivers behind our platform,” stated
Through a closer partnership with
Additionally as Microsoft Gold Partner, NetRefer has access to Microsoft’s resources and support including access to exclusive online content enabling the implementation of the 'Microsoft Best Practice' approach. This in turn gives NetRefer clients the assurance that their performance marketing platform is stable, reliable and secure whilst utilizing the latest cutting-edge technologies on the market.
Very few enterprise software suppliers qualify as
• Staff members passing
• Development processes complying with the latest
• Passing the
• Receiving significant positive feedback from existing clients
NetRefer would like to thank all clients for their invaluable contribution to achieving this status, and also show appreciation to the team that powers NetRefer. Thank you for your continuous support!
NetRefer is a leading provider of
NetRefer provides the most complete and trusted affiliate marketing software in industries such as iGaming,
NetRefer has been elected the Best Affiliate Software Provider in 2010, and the Affiliate Software Of The Year for 2011 and 2012, accompanied by the Seal of e-Excellence and the International Business awards 2013.
For more information about NetRefer please contact us on sales(at)netrefer(dot)com or on +356 2767 3337, or visit our website http://www.netrefer.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11145018.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women