In a move criticised by many analysts, the company showed off the revamped devices that come less than a year after it brought out its own computers for the first time and failed to put a dent in the market.
Analysts said the products failed to offer compelling reasons for consumers to purchase them.
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. And that's exactly what
The new Surface 2, which runs on a chip designed by
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response