The 8 inch display based tablet offers 3G connectivity with calling and a good looking aluminum body
Micromax has announced the launch of Canvas Tab P650 in
The Canvas Tab P650 has an 8 inch IPS display with capacitive touch input. The tablet is based on a quad core processor running at 1.2 GHz along with 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB of onboard storage out of which 13 GB would be available to the users. Users will have the option to increase the storage by another 32 GB with the use of a Micro SD card. It has a 4800 mAh battery which is claimed to provide five hours of usage which technically not only is quite vague but looks abysmal too.
The Canvas Tab P650 is however quite rich when it comes to connectivity. First of all it comes with SIM connectivity for both calling as well as 3G network access. The tablet has also Bluetooth connectivity.
Micromax has prudently armed the tablet with Android Jelly Bean 4.2 operating system. The tablet has also a 5 megapixel auto focus camera at the back along with a 2 megapixel fixed focus front facing camera for video chatting as well.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List