ENP Newswire -
Release date- 20092013 -
The company will unveil updates to its P2000 security management system, now compatible with Authentic Mercury access control hardware from
The P2000 system integrates technologies including video surveillance, fire alarms and
management systems to provide customers with a single view of their building's security and operational performance.
'Building security and performance is all about access to information when seconds matter,' said
The upgraded P2000 enhances information technology to improve real-time system performance, reliability and system administration. A new archive support server stores data for up to 30 years and generates scheduled reports. Administrators can now manage, authenticate and authorise access to P2000 data through Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and Active Directory, the industry standards for distributing critical information over Internet Protocol (IP) directory services.
'More customers are integrating security and building systems to track people and property while lowering energy and operational costs,' said Thompson. 'Integrations are practically endless.'
Public and private organisations worldwide use
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org]
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Rubio Offers Endorsements, Cash to 2014 GOP Candidates
- Sonoma Growers Win Emerald Cup Cannabis Competition
- GM Plant Tackles Tough Waste Challenge
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- Cantor Fitzgerald Settles Suit
- Researchers Question Effectiveness of Vitamins
- Pope Removes U.S. Archbishop from Powerful Post
- 'New Rich' May Be Barrier to Bridging Income Gap