ENP Newswire -
Release date- 20092013 -
In this capacity, Ravielli will focus on creating and leading ECi's Center of Excellence for global customer service. She will be working across the ECi family of companies to develop a world-class customer service organization that effectively satisfies customers and enhances ECi's 'customer first' culture.
'I am very excited to join ECi,' said Ravielli. 'This position affords me the opportunity to do what I love-help entrepreneurs manage and grow their businesses utilizing technology geared toward their particular industry.'
Ms. Ravielli joins ECi from
'We are proud to welcome to ECi someone with such a high commitment to excellence as JoAnne,' said
To learn more about ECi, visit www.ECiSolutions.com.
The ECi Software Solutions family of companies provides business and e-commerce solutions, offering on-premise and cloud-based technologies. For 30+ years, ECi companies have served the manufacturing, office equipment, office supplies, contract office furniture, lumber and building materials, hardware and jan/san sectors. Privately held, ECi is headquartered in
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org]
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook