Utilized with INOVA's G3i® and Hawk® recording systems, AccuSeis extends land acquisition capabilities to a new level of operational flexibility as the lightest, smallest and most durable digital sensor in the industry. Configured as a single station or in a multi-station string of sensors, operators using AccuSeis digital point receivers can gain operational flexibility while reducing their cost per channel on large scale, high density acquisition projects without sacrificing data quality.
With its field-proven MEMS architecture, superior broad bandwidth, and advanced low power electronics, AccuSeis is capable of obtaining better results in seismic imaging to enable more informed exploration and production decisions for E&P companies worldwide.
The AccuSeis SL11 sensor builds on the success of the INOVA Clarity Broadband Solution as a leader in the field in capturing high resolution data for seismic crews with a full range of technologies. INOVA's advanced cable-based and cableless autonomous recording systems, performance-enhanced vibrator and source controller technology, and superior digital sensors deliver the digital broadband solution of choice in any geophysical environment.
For more information, visit www.inovageo.com/accuseis [http://www.inovageo.com/accuseis]
Sr. Marketing Communications Manager
Web site: http://www.inovageo.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data