Informatica Cloud also announced a new cloud connector for Oracle E-Business Suite, adding to its portfolio of connectors to cloud, social, and on-premise applications. The new Oracle E-Business Suite connector opens up a variety of integration scenarios for Oracle customers, such as:
• Improving account, customer and product master data synchronization between Oracle E-Business Suite and other newly deployed cloud applications in enterprises,• Connecting account and case information from leading CRM applications with order histories in Oracle E-Business Suite for a more holistic view of the customer,• Optimizing the opportunity-to-order-to-cash process between leading CRM applications and Oracle E-Business Suite, and• Making two-tier ERP integration more cost-effective and efficient.
Customers who visit
Recognizing that database upgrades and big data can take a toll on enterprise application performance and IT budgets, while introducing new risks,
During Oracle OpenWorld 2013,
• Utilize the Informatica Vibe engine to embed data integration into the next generation of applications,• Take advantage of cloud integration as a service,• Increase application performance with existing hardware,• Lower costs and shorten Oracle Database 12c development lifecycles,• Improve cloud data security for Oracle cloud and test data management and comply with data privacy regulations, and• Recognize the benefits of heterogeneous real-time replication.
Most Popular Stories
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook