The dual SIM CDMA device offers more functionality for CDMA users with premium look and feel.
HTC has officially announced the CDMA version of its Desire 600 smartphone, called Desire 600c, for the Indian market. The dual SIM (CDMA+CDMA) HTC Desire 600c is priced at
Like the HTC Desire 600, the Desire 600c comes with a 4.5-inch Super LCD2 display with 960x540 pixel resolution. Under the chassis, it packs 1 GB RAM and Snapdragon S4 200 processor to run smoothly the Sense 5.0 layered Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system. By default, the phone packs only 8 GB on-board storage.
The 130 gram heavy Desire 600c is 9.26 mm thick and also features a memory card slot, capable of accommodating up to 64 GB micro SD card. At the rear of Desire 600c, HTC has added an 8 megapixel camera with auto focus and smart flash. This camera is powered by the HTC ImageSense chip to provide great deal of imaging features alongside Continuous shooting, VideoPic and can perform 720p HD video recording smoothly. In the front lies a 1.6 megapixel camera with BSI sensor to enjoy high quality video chat.
HTC Desire 600c also has dual front stereo speakers with built-in Beats Audio amplifiers to deliver stereo quality BoomSound experience. Besides, the smartphone has WiFi, DLNA support, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS support and Near Field Communication. HTC has added 1860 mAh battery to power the device.
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- Office Depot Moving HQ to Florida