ENP Newswire -
Release date- 19092013 -
'From year to year, our applications team conducts research and development along various parts of the textile value chain, identifying opportunities that help our strategic customers enhance their offering with DuPont Sorona fiber,' said Raj Kappali, business manager, DuPont Industrial Biosciences. 'We are excited to highlight the value Sorona fiber offers in these additional segments.'
During the most recent
This year, the company also is highlighting a variety of insulation materials made with DuPont Sorona fiber as an alternative to down and feather filling. The introduction of these insulation materials provide apparel designers with a safe and stable source of supply for staple fiber-fill and down-like insulation. Insulation made with Sorona fiber can be made in a variety of specifications. The use of Sorona fiber creates more elegant, lightweight garments and offers the same unique compression and recovery characteristics that customers need.
Comfort stretch fiber is a trend that is not going away. Garments made with DuPont Sorona fiber, continue to provide excellent stretch and recovery that keeps the garments in good form, a classic attribute that is necessary in today's apparel market.
Learn more at www.sorona.dupont.com.
DuPont Sorona fiber is made in part from annually renewable plant-based ingredients and is used primarily in fiber applications, including fiber for textiles used in apparel and home, office and automotive interiors, and fiber for carpet including residential, commercial and automotive carpets and mats.
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org]
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact