The Global Recruiter Asia Pacific Summit 2013, Stand 6,
Representatives from DaXtra Technologies will be exhibiting its CV Parsing [http://www.daxtra.com/resources/what-is-cv-parsing ], search and capture technology at Stand 6 alongside global suppliers during the event which takes place on
Since opening its first
Sergei Makhmodov, CEO
Makhmodov continues, "DaXtra's advanced research into linguistics and analytics, coupled with our in-depth understanding of recruiters' needs and business processes, are essential to ensure that our customers across
For over ten years, DaXtra's recruitment technology solutions have been assisting corporations and staffing companies in reducing the costs and time spent on sourcing and engaging with the most suitable candidates. DaXtra has recently rescaled and expanded its portfolio of integrated products, including CV parsing capabilities, through extensive R&D. The newly improved end-user solutions and OEM development components will all be exhibited at The Global Recruiter's "Defying Gravity" Summit, held in conjunction with
With an already well-established partner network across European and US territories, the Global Summit will provide DaXtra with the ideal platform to meet with exhibitors and delegates attending the event and expand its network within the
About DaXtra Technologies - http://www.daxtra.com/ [http://www.daxtra.com ]
With strategic global offices in
For over a decade DaXtra has been at the forefront of Intelligent Process Automation technology, providing its customers with the competitive edge in the challenge to source the best available talent, while keeping the "cost of hire" to a minimum.
Hundreds of organisations globally use DaXtra products - from the world's largest staffing companies to boutique recruitment firms, corporate recruitment departments, job boards and software vendors.
DaXtra's technology includes:
- DaXtra Capture: Automate routine administration tasks such as CV/Resume
acquisition and processing, as well as duplication, updates and data-entry on an
existing database. DaXtra Capture integrates with a database to unify local and online
- DaXtra Search: Get candidates onto a database in seconds! A highly innovative
search and matching solution that ensures a business finds the right candidates
intuitively across online sources or in an existing candidate database.
- DaXtra Parser: Highly accurate, multilingual CV and job order extraction
(parsing) component for processing free-format CVs and vacancies, converting them into
accurately structured and categorised XML information.
DaXtra's technology provides recruiters with the ability to find relevant information quickly, from in-house databases and online recruitment channels, regardless of industry, location or company size.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs