Oracle OpenWorld 2013 will take place
As the largest and most important educational and networking event for
At this year s event,
Also taking place in
In addition, HCM OpenWorld and CX OpenWorld are new focus areas for this year, enabling attendees to further their education across key areas.
The social hub of Oracle OpenWorld will be located in the
Educational Opportunities at
More than 3,500 speakers, including over 1,800 customer and partner speakers, including
500 partner and customer exhibits.
More than 400
This year s event will also feature: Keynotes from industry leaders, including addressing the latest technology developments and innovations, as well as key strategies for optimizing existing systems and preparing for technology breakthroughs.
Industry-specific tracks with
Deep-dive training seminars by
As part of CX OpenWorld, a dedicated CX zone with more than 140 sessions across CX strategy and design, marketing sales, commerce, social and more.
HCM OpenWorld co-locates all HCM keynotes, sessions and exhibits at The Palace for the first time.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged