The central government has approved the proposal of
The total investment for the ITIR will be about
The ITIR is expected to generate direct employment of 14.8 lakh and indirect employment of 55.9 lakh.
The ITIR will be implemented in two phases. The Phase I will from 2013 to 2018 and Phase II will be from 2018 to 2038.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- 18 L.A. Sheriff's Deputies Face U.S. Charges
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women