BlackBerry has shown off its latest smartphones -- the Z30, which the company says its its fastest ever model.
Featuring BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.2, the new smartphone comes with a 5" display and the largest battery yet on a BlackBerry smartphone.
"The new BlackBerry Z30 smartphone builds on the solid foundation and engaging user experience of the BlackBerry 10 platform with features like the powerful BlackBerry Hub, its exceptional touchscreen keyboard and industry leading browser," said
The hardware comes with a 1.7 GHz processor with quadcore graphics and new antenna technology that dynamically tunes reception to give users better connectivity in low signal areas.
The BlackBerry Z30 smartphone will roll out from select carriers and retailers around the world beginning next week in the
Subject to mobile network approvals, BlackBerry OS version 10.2 is expected to be available beginning mid-October.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- Existing Home Sales Drop for 3rd Month
- Demi Lovato Leaving 'X Factor' to Return to Music
- Jobless Claims Climb by 10,000 in Week