To schedule a personal briefing on Wednesday with RSG's
Key themes from this 200-page report include:
• Mobile experience management is becoming the primary driver for enterprise investment in employee (B2E) mobility solutions.
• Application security -- not just device security -- has become a critical enterprise concern.
• Enterprises are increasingly in-sourcing business-to-consumer (B2C) mobile development and delivery capabilities.
• Vendors are responding by developing portal-like middleware to support mobile experiences after initial deployment.
• The debate between mobile web vs. native apps remains unresolved; thus, enterprises often need to support both approaches.
• No single vendor excels at both B2C and B2E use cases, which may compel large enterprises to consider multiple platforms.
• The enterprise mobile platform marketplace remains highly fragmented and immature. The Enterprise Mobile Technology Report will be released Wednesday, 25 September, and sell for
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11148277.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend