Having thrived for four decades in the warehousing and logistics business, local company
“The days when all a warehouse did was store stuff are long gone,” said current owner and operator
In recent years, the shipping and warehousing industries have become more and more connected to logistics companies that make a science of tracking and moving items through the complicated road, rail, air and water traffic that moves goods around the globe. It’s a natural evolution of warehouse and delivery companies like Adams to take on some of that work, Adams Jr. pointed out, and a value for the customer who doesn’t have to invest in their own logistics solutions or hire separate, third-party logistics companies.
“We’re full-service,” Adams Jr. concludes. “And we’re one of the few in the country with our capacity who can say that.”
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/warehousingcompanies/adamsdist/prweb11084542.htm
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts