Healthcare regulators, innovators, researchers, executives from pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies, and other regulatory professionals and stakeholders from around the world will gather at the
The conference is expected to draw around 2,000 participants to hear about the latest developments in healthcare products, technology and regulation, and examine how regulations and regulatory systems are adapting to keep pace.
Among the regulators scheduled to speak are 27 officials from the
“This is a very dynamic and exciting time in the pharmaceutical, medical technology and biotechnology industries, and for the regulatory professionals who help bring these innovative technologies to market as products,” said RAPS Executive Director
The full education-amp-training/2013-raps/schedule.aspx">2013 RAPS sessions schedule is available online and as an easy-reference session matrix PDF document. The Twitter hashtag for the conference is #2013RAPS.
The conference will open on Monday, 30 September with a education-amp-training/2013-raps/schedule/keynote-speaker-julio-frenk.aspx">keynote presentation on regulatory innovation and global health from
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project