By The Associated Press
Partial list of winners at Sunday's 65th annual Primetime Emmy Awards presented by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences:
- Supporting Actress, Comedy Series: Merritt Wever, "Nurse Jackie," Showtime.
- Writing, Comedy Series: Tina Fey, Tracey Wigfield, "30 Rock."
- Supporting Actor, Comedy Series: Tony Hale, "Veep," HBO.
- Actress, Comedy Series: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, "Veep," HBO.
- Directing, Comedy Series: Gail Mancuso, "Modern Family," ABC.
- Actor, Comedy Series: Jim Parsons, "The Big Bang Theory," CBS.
- Actress, Miniseries or Movie: Laura Linney, "The Big C: Hereafter."
- Writing, Drama Series: Henry Bromell, "Homeland," Showtime.
- Supporting Actress, Drama Series: Anna Gunn, "Breaking Bad," AMC.
- Reality-Competition Program: "The Voice," NBC.
- Supporting Actor, Drama Series: Bobby Cannavale, "Boardwalk Empire," HBO.
- Actor, Drama Series: Jeff Daniels, "The Newsroom," HBO.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.