By The Associated Press
Partial list of winners at Sunday's 65th annual Primetime Emmy Awards presented by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences:
- Supporting Actress, Comedy Series: Merritt Wever, "Nurse Jackie," Showtime.
- Writing, Comedy Series: Tina Fey, Tracey Wigfield, "30 Rock."
- Supporting Actor, Comedy Series: Tony Hale, "Veep," HBO.
- Actress, Comedy Series: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, "Veep," HBO.
- Directing, Comedy Series: Gail Mancuso, "Modern Family," ABC.
- Actor, Comedy Series: Jim Parsons, "The Big Bang Theory," CBS.
- Actress, Miniseries or Movie: Laura Linney, "The Big C: Hereafter."
- Writing, Drama Series: Henry Bromell, "Homeland," Showtime.
- Supporting Actress, Drama Series: Anna Gunn, "Breaking Bad," AMC.
- Reality-Competition Program: "The Voice," NBC.
- Supporting Actor, Drama Series: Bobby Cannavale, "Boardwalk Empire," HBO.
- Actor, Drama Series: Jeff Daniels, "The Newsroom," HBO.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight