By The Associated Press
Partial list of winners at Sunday's 65th annual Primetime Emmy Awards presented by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences:
- Supporting Actress, Comedy Series: Merritt Wever, "Nurse Jackie," Showtime.
- Writing, Comedy Series: Tina Fey, Tracey Wigfield, "30 Rock."
- Supporting Actor, Comedy Series: Tony Hale, "Veep," HBO.
- Actress, Comedy Series: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, "Veep," HBO.
- Directing, Comedy Series: Gail Mancuso, "Modern Family," ABC.
- Actor, Comedy Series: Jim Parsons, "The Big Bang Theory," CBS.
- Actress, Miniseries or Movie: Laura Linney, "The Big C: Hereafter."
- Writing, Drama Series: Henry Bromell, "Homeland," Showtime.
- Supporting Actress, Drama Series: Anna Gunn, "Breaking Bad," AMC.
- Reality-Competition Program: "The Voice," NBC.
- Supporting Actor, Drama Series: Bobby Cannavale, "Boardwalk Empire," HBO.
- Actor, Drama Series: Jeff Daniels, "The Newsroom," HBO.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World