Fliphtml5.com is a company that offers latest PDF to flipbook conversion tools which are based on HTML 5 and JQuery. It has recently released its free PDF to flipbook online app which has all basic features of the premium software.
This Flip HTML5 software is based on the combined power of the latest version of HTML 5 and JQuery. Combined these two advanced technologies, this software offers a faster and smoother solution to creating professional e-books with realistic page turn effects, animations, videos, embedded links and audios. The e-books created with this app are much faster and more responsive than those developed by any other software. The output files are fully compatible with Windows, MAC, iPhone, iPads and Android. Users can use this version to upload ten books to the fliphtml5.com server every month.
The software is available in three versions; the trial version, pro version and gold version. While the trial version has all the basic features, the professional and gold versions are loaded with many advance features which enable users to create attractive and professional flipbooks in no time. Page editing feature and multiple file format support also come with pro and gold version only.
With this software users can not only share their books across several social media platforms but they can also check the search engine ranking with
Fliphtml5.com is a website offering innovative software for creating professional flipbooks which creates engaging e-books having rich media and attractive design.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11149057.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits