Revenue from telecommunication services in
The mobile market grabbed the largest share with 53% of total revenue, followed by fixed line telephony (30% share) and internet services (10%).
The 2012 revenue from internet services inched up 3% y/y to around BAM 140mn, the report read. The total number of internet users in
The number of fixed telephone network subscribers reached 886, 292 at end-2012, while the number of mobile phone subscribers was 3.4mn. The mobile phone penetration (number of mobile subscribers per 100 persons) equalled to 87.25% at end-2012.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs