1 JAMES CORDEN was born on August 22, 1978 and his middle name is Kimberley.
2 HIS mum was a social worker while his dad was a musician in the Royal Air Force band.
3 JAMES left school at the age of 17 with only two GCSEs.
4 JAMES had a small role in Channel 4 soap Hollyoaks in 2001 when he played a college caretaker.
5 OTHER early TV shows the young James appeared on include Teachers, Little Britain and Dalziel and Pascoe.
6 THE actor has dabbled in music too, releasing a cover of Tears for Fears hit Shout with Dizzee Rascal which went to No1.
7 HIS other film credits include Gulliver's Travels, 3 Musketeers and How To Lose Friends And Alienate People.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers