technology Introduces New Precision Thin Film Chip Resistor Laboratory Sample Kits -->
The two new Vishay Beyschlag sample kits released today offer roughly 100 of the most popular resistance values in the MCS 0402 and MCT 0603 packages, respectively, with 0.1 % tolerance and temperature coefficient of +/- 25 ppm/K. The MCS 0402 (LCS 96/4) kit offers 40 resistors for every fourth value of the E-96 series, with a resistance range from 47 ohms to 221 kilohms. The MCT 0603 (LCT 96/4) offers 20 resistors for every fourth value, with a wide resistance range of 47 ohms to 511 kilohms.
The resistors are enclosed in cardboard tape on clearly labeled six-ring A5 binder pages, sorted in ascending order of resistance value. The MCS 0402 (LCS 96/4) and MCT 0603 (LCT 96/4) supply a total of 3,600 and 1,960 resistors, respectively, giving engineers the freedom to experiment until they've found the perfect fit for their designs.
Built on advanced thin film technology,
The devices included in the sample kits are RoHS-compliant, approved according to EN 140401-801, and offer lead (Pb)-free solder terminations.
The sample kits are available now, with typical lead times of three weeks.
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition