Reconfirming its reputation as a leading provider of business continuity, cloud-based virtualization and battle-tested data recovery solutions, Venyu today announced that
To keep its Airhead designation,
Over time, Woman's added additional Venyu hosting, connectivity and backup services, with a snapshot copy of their storage area network (SAN). Today, Venyu hosts one of Woman's most critical system 100 percent of physician office data including billing, electronic medical records, and office files for 64 physicians and their staff of approximately 350, all with a careful eye on meeting HIPAA compliance.
"We have a deep level of comfort with Venyu's security and HIPAA compliance capabilities. Not only do they consistently show us their security levels, but they are also the chosen vendor of our compliance auditor," added Kirk.
"It's not just the facility but the people running it that makes Venyu our outsourcing vendor. I know if there is a problem I can pick up the phone and they will be there to help. It's the feeling you get when you work with Venyu and the strong relationship you need," continued Kirk. "With Venyu, our network engineers can now sleep at night. With their replicated sites hardened in other parts of the country, I know if we have to recover data in the future it will not be an issue."
"Healthcare organizations have a great deal to contend with, backing up digital records and data recovery should not be among them," said
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs