IBM announced the acquisition of
The company has not revealed the financial details of the transaction.
Following the acquisition, IBM intends to incorporate Daeja into its
According to IBM, Daeja s software lets users open and view hundreds of document and image file formats, even if the native application is not present on their devices. This in turn saves time and enables social collaboration and document sharing across the organisation.
IBM Enterprise Content Management Business Leader
The combined strengths of IBM and Daeja can help clients manage their data challenges and directly enhance IBM s key market initiatives for big data, mobile, and content management, said
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.