IT managers from different hotels in
Today, broadband Internet connectivity has become one of the key services needed by hospitality customers at the same level as accommodation. In addition, excellent internet connectivity is an enabler for the rest of hotel s operations such as marketing and sales. It is therefore important that this service is delivered with the highest quality standards but also affordably.
It is against this background that the
Minister of Youth and ICT,
Providing internet to clients has been backed by the Smart Kigali is initiative aims at modernizing the lifestyle of
However, it has been noted that most of IT managers have not yet taken the necessary steps to advise the leadership of their respective institutions on the best way to improve that service. As a result, many hospitality institutions have a poor connectivity and this remains one of the complaints that is avoidable, ahead of an important international summit that
Besides free Wi-Fi in the public places, Hotels and restaurants, commercial building has been requested to improve their connectivity. They will put Wi-Fi in the open spaces to facilitate their clients have access to Internet.
Most Popular Stories
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs