The devices being launched will be equipped with VIVA's extensive array of value-added plans and flexible payment options.
VIVA customers can pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 as well as the smartwatch by logging onto www.viva.com.bh or through any of the 18 VIVA outlets across the kingdom.
The Galaxy Note 3 comes with an enhanced S Pen and a large screen with a 5.7inch full HD Super AMOLED display optimised for multitasking, in a slimmer and lighter design and a more powerful and longer lasting battery.
It is also equipped with a 13 megapixel rear auto focus camera with high LED flash and zero shutter lag. The Galaxy Gear smartwatch is an accessory available in a range of colours equipped with apps and basic tools like capturing a picture with its video function or answering hands-free calls or instant messaging.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs