Space technology has bridged the distances and has enabled the people to see the world from a different environment.
Experts viewed this at a recently held the three-day third
Delegates from different parts of the world in addition to local delegates shared their vision and knowledge at the conference by presenting their latest research and technical findings related to aerospace science and engineering.
The conference identified four topics including aerodynamics, CFD, aerospace propulsion, structures, dynamics and control systems, space communication, telemetry, tele-command and monitoring systems, design and development of materials for aerospace applications, remote sensing, GIS and related space technology.
At the conference, about 268 papers were received and 117 papers were arranged in 17 Orals sessions including a plenary session, while 151 papers have been organised in a poster session. Eminent scientists, engineers and technologists from eight different countries are going to present their research work.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses