Etisalat has launched its new 'Social Pack' offer aimed specifically at smartphone users of the popular social networking applications BlackBerry Messenger, WhatsApp,
The new Social Pack's launch is timed to coincide with that of the new cross-platform BlackBerry Messenger application, which can be used with all Etisalat data packages, said a statement from the top
It is available to all pre- and post-paid customers across all major operating systems: Android, iOS, BB10 and Windows Phone, and can be used in addition to all existing smartphone data packages.
The Social Pack provides subscribers with unlimited data to all four of these apps, which allow users to stay connected with friends and family members, at a daily price of Dh2 or Dh49 (
The other Internet usage and external links are not included, said the statement.
Chief marketing officer
"The best part is, for all social networking butterflies, daily subscribers are only charged for the days they use the package. If you don't use BlackBerry Messenger, Tweet, check
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.