London, Sept. 21 (ANI): A new study has revealed that coffee can reveal certain aspects of your personality.
Clinical psychologist Dr Ramani Durvasula analysed 1,000 coffee lovers and found that people having a penchant for black coffee are likely to purist, no-nonsense individuals, having a tendency to prefer the simple life, although they could also be abrupt, impatient and even averse to change, the Independent reported.
The study also revealed that latte drinkers tend to be intent on pleasing others, but can also show slightly more neurotic attributes.
She found that the cappuccino drinkers are perhaps the most high-demand personality, with them being obsessive and controlling, overly sensitive, and health-conscious. (ANI)
(c) 2013 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: What your taste in coffee reveals about your personality
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform