London, Sept. 21 (ANI): A new study has revealed that coffee can reveal certain aspects of your personality.
Clinical psychologist Dr Ramani Durvasula analysed 1,000 coffee lovers and found that people having a penchant for black coffee are likely to purist, no-nonsense individuals, having a tendency to prefer the simple life, although they could also be abrupt, impatient and even averse to change, the Independent reported.
The study also revealed that latte drinkers tend to be intent on pleasing others, but can also show slightly more neurotic attributes.
She found that the cappuccino drinkers are perhaps the most high-demand personality, with them being obsessive and controlling, overly sensitive, and health-conscious. (ANI)
(c) 2013 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: What your taste in coffee reveals about your personality
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation