London, Sept. 21 (ANI): A new study has revealed that coffee can reveal certain aspects of your personality.
Clinical psychologist Dr Ramani Durvasula analysed 1,000 coffee lovers and found that people having a penchant for black coffee are likely to purist, no-nonsense individuals, having a tendency to prefer the simple life, although they could also be abrupt, impatient and even averse to change, the Independent reported.
The study also revealed that latte drinkers tend to be intent on pleasing others, but can also show slightly more neurotic attributes.
She found that the cappuccino drinkers are perhaps the most high-demand personality, with them being obsessive and controlling, overly sensitive, and health-conscious. (ANI)
(c) 2013 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: What your taste in coffee reveals about your personality
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved