On Thursday, IBM has announced acquisition of
Daeja deals in development of software which aims at making it convenient for businesses and IT workers to view large documents and images.
Financial details of the deal were not revealed.
According to IBM, users with the help of Daeja software are able to open documents and images in hundreds of file formats even if they do not have the native application on their computer or mobile device.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Rubio Offers Endorsements, Cash to 2014 GOP Candidates
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- GM Plant Tackles Tough Waste Challenge
- Sonoma Growers Win Emerald Cup Cannabis Competition
- Cantor Fitzgerald Settles Suit
- Pope Removes U.S. Archbishop from Powerful Post
- Researchers Question Effectiveness of Vitamins
- Vets Vow to Fight for Benefits in Budget Battle