An impressive parade of military orchestras, demonstration flights of combat helicopters of the
The expo gathered 1,112 companies from 59 countries. As many as 64 companies are taking part in the expo for the first time. Exhibits are on display in 38 national showrooms with the total area of 124,000 square meters. The net area of exhibition booths is 43,200 square meters.
The Russian showroom features 39 top defense companies.
The Belarusian booth features the latest defense technologies as well as military and dual-use products from nine Belarusian companies. Those are Belvneshpromservice, Minsk Wheel Tractor Plant, Radioelectronic Armament Repair Plant 2566, OAO Repair Plant No. 140, OAO AGAT - Control Systems
For the first time in
The combined Belarusian booth will also feature a high-sided truck MZKT 6001, which has earned its reputation of a reliable vehicle with the cross-country ability, various sights for small arms, surveillance and target marking equipment. Apart from that, Belarusian companies will demonstrate their ability to repair and modernize air defense solutions and armored vehicles.
Belarusian defense companies have traditionally exhibited their products at the major armaments expo
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option