THE SPARK: Late Thursday, the maker of software for companies to use on site or through cloud computing reported adjusted earnings of
"Simply put, we believe its third-quarter results clearly indicate that its business is accelerating, especially in its core services-oriented architecture business," the analyst wrote in a client note.
Kim expects the sales momentum will likely continue given recent checks that show large businesses are starting to pursue bigger, more strategic information technology initiatives.
The analyst reaffirmed a "Buy" rating and
He maintained a "Buy" rating and increased the company's price target to
SHARE ACTION: Tibco's stock gained
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women