RightScaleŽ Inc., a demonstrated leader in enterprise cloud management, today launched Network Manager, a new capability in RightScale Cloud Management that simplifies network management in the cloud, helps companies improve security and auditing, and makes applications more easily portable across clouds. Network Manager provides an abstraction of virtual network resources across cloud providers, including resources in software-defined networks (SDN), with a common UI and API to access these resources. Network Manager also includes Network Map, an interactive visualization tool to help users understand network topologies and improve cloud security.
RightScale now provides a comprehensive platform to manage compute, storage, and network across different cloud technologies, enabling customers to freely choose and migrate among public, private, and hybrid cloud environments from a single pane of glass.
RightScale Network Manager provides multi-cloud network abstractions including subnets, security groups, and network gateways to make applications portable across clouds and to simplify security and network administration in the cloud. The easy-to-use, powerful visualization tool aids various professionals in the enterprise, including those involved with DevOps, networking, IT, system administration, information security, and software development.
"Private and public clouds increasingly leverage new networking technologies, including SDNs. Network Manager helps professionals visualize and audit cloud network histories, improve security, and manage networks across clouds," said
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact