ENP Newswire -
Release date- 19092013 - The Reserve Bank of
The survey results are used for compilation of balance of payments (BoP) statistics. The 7th round of the Survey with 2012-13 as the reference period has been launched.
The survey collects data on various aspects of computer services exports as well as exports of Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
Survey Schedule of this Survey is required to be filled by the Software and ITES/BPO exporters companies. The soft form of this survey with in-built validation checks is available on the RBI website (www.rbi.org.in ? Forms ? Survey) which can be duly filled-in, validated and sent by email.
In case of any query / clarification, kindly contact the following address:
The Director, External Liabilities and Assets Statistics Division,
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com]
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects