The new version delivers essential device control capabilities for corporate endpoints with Apple's OS X Lion and OS X Mountain Lion operating systems while simultaneously allowing organizations to unify DLP policy management for both Windows and Mac computers in the most simple and scalable way -- natively from the Microsoft Active Directory's Group Policy Management Console via the DeviceLock custom snap-in.
"The consumerization of corporate IT has led to accelerating Apple's endpoint platform proliferation in the enterprise. Most often, Mac computers are used in organizations by executive managers and key specialists -- exactly those categories of employees that create, process and store the most valuable and sensitive part of corporate data on their endpoints," said
The DeviceLock Endpoint DLP Suite addresses the needs of organizations that require a simple and affordable approach to preventing data leaks from users' Windows and Mac laptops, desktop computers, or virtual Windows sessions. The DeviceLock DLP solution is designed to effortlessly scale from small to large installations and simplify DLP deployment and management such that it can usually be performed by in-house Windows administrators using the Microsoft Active Directory's Group Policy Management Console or DeviceLock's companion consoles. DeviceLock also supports LDAP, workgroup, virtual, and standalone Windows endpoint implementations.
DeviceLock administrators can dynamically manage distributed agents that enforce centrally defined policies that allow, block, and log data flows, as well as send real-time alerts on critical security-related events to administrators and external Security Event and Information Management (SIEM) systems.
In the same effective way that DeviceLock for Windows integrates with the
The complete package delivers an unprecedented level of functionality among endpoint DLP solutions in the same, easily affordable price range.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns