NetReset LLC Will Launch New Device at CEDIA 2013 Booth#3932; Automated Network Power Cycling. NetReset Categorized as First Network Accessory.
NetReset is the first product launched by the company.
The device sequentially power cycles the modem and router every twenty-four hours at a designated time when the network is not in use. NetReset will also restore Internet connectivity after power failures. Network Power Sequence (NPS) allows the device to accomplish these tasks. If the network is down, communication channels are hindered. NetReset keeps the network connected and eliminates troubleshooting issues related to power cycling the modem and router.
CE Professionals and distributors will drastically reduce service calls, increase customer satisfaction, and increase increase profits simultaneously. NetReset is an add-on module to all new and existing systems. The device can be installed and implemented in less than one minute.
Please find more information at http://www.netreset.com or visit us at Booth#3932 at CEDIA 2013.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/netreset/cedia2013/prweb11145962.htm
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring